Most of these tapestries are handwoven by master weaver Federico Chavez Sosa from Teotitlan del Valle who uses 100% wool dyed with natural plant materials and cochineal. I guarantee that these are THE REAL THING! One of the rugs comes from my personal collection and has never been used. Prices do not include shipping and packing materials. If you tell me where you live, I will be happy to send you a quote for shipping costs. 100% of the sales from Federico’s rugs goes directly to the family in Teotitlan del Valle. I do not take a commission. If you are interested, you may pay by check or PayPal. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Search by Key Word
See Us Social
- View https://www.facebook.com/normalee.schafer’s profile on Facebook
- View https://twitter.com/OaxacaCulture’s profile on Twitter
- View oaxacaculture’s profile on Instagram
- View https://www.pinterest.com/oaxacaculture/’s profile on Pinterest
- View Norma Schafer’s profile on YouTube
- View Norma Schafer’s profile on Vimeo
- View Norma Schafer’s profile on Google+
- Norma Schafer and Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC has offered programs in Mexico since 2006. We have over 30 years of experience developing and delivering award-winning programs for Indiana University, University of Virginia, George Washington University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Study tours are personally curated and introduce you to Mexico's most stunning artisans. They are off-the-beaten path, internationally recognized, live and work at home where it is safe and secure to travel. Groups are limited to 12 people for the most personal experience.
Workshops are scheduled according to your travel plans. Send us your available dates.
Designers, retailers, wholesalers, universities and other organizations come to us to develop customized itineraries, meetings and conferences. It's our pleasure to make arrangements.
Tell us how we can put a program together for you! Send an email email@example.com