The complete course description is on the blog along with bios for the instructors. We have SIX spaces remaining as of this writing, so don’t hesitate if you are planning to attend! If you have questions, I’d be glad to talk with you, too. The retreat is planned over spring break, so if you are a faculty member or student, the timing is ideal.
Search by Key Word
Sign Up to Follow Us
See-Do-Learn Travel Programs
Workshops, Retreats, Residencies. We offer hands-on, in-depth cultural immersion experiences in small groups, limited to 10 people. You develop skills and explore your creativity with lots of personal attention. We pride ourselves on giving you affordable experiences. Ask us about customized programs individually tailored or for groups.
- Protected: Women’s Creative Writing and Yoga Retreat 2015: Lifting Your Creative Voice
- The Funeral of Arnulfo Mendoza
- Market Town Sunday in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Accidents Happen. Buy International Medical Coverage.
- Extraordinary: Yanhuitlan, Oaxaca and Ceramic Artist Manuel Reyes
- Uriel and Rosalia’s Zapotec Wedding, Oaxaca, Mexico
- Day of the Dead Photography, Oaxaca, Workshop Tour 2014 with Frank Hunter
Tagsarcheology art blogsherpa Chiapas class Cochineal cooking course creative writing culture day of the dead dia de los muertos Eric Chavez Santiago Federico Chavez Sosa fiber folk art food indigo jewelry Mexico Museo Textil de Oaxaca natural dyes Oaxaca photography poetry postaweek2011 pottery Puebla recipe recipes restaurants retreat safety Teotitlan del Valle textiles tour tourism traditions travel Travel and Tourism weaving workshop workshops yoga Zapotec
© Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC -2013.We give permission to reuse the content on this blog, including excerpts, photos and links only when full and clear credit is given to Norma Hawthorne, Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC along with a link to the original content. Thank you for being respectful of this request. --Norma Hawthorne