Brigitte Huet is coming to the U.S. and North Carolina at the end of April 2011 to exhibit and sell her extraordinary work. We will offer two showings, one on the evening of April 28, in Chapel Hill, NC and the other on the evening of April 29 in Pittsboro, NC. This is a great opportunity if you live within driving distance to come and see some of the most creative jewelry designs coming out of Mexico today. They are substantial yet comfortable to wear and definitely make an eye-catching fashion statement. You won’t find anything like this unless you travel to Oaxaca, Mexico.
Search by Key Word
Sign Up to Follow Us
See-Do-Learn Travel Programs
Workshops, Retreats, Residencies. We offer hands-on, in-depth cultural immersion experiences in small groups, limited to 10 people. You develop skills and explore your creativity with lots of personal attention. We pride ourselves on giving you affordable experiences. Ask us about customized programs individually tailored or for groups.
- Oaxaca Gold, Silver Filigree Earrings, Plus Woven Tapestry Bags for Sale
- Masterpiece of Mexican Cuisine and Symbol of Independence: Chile en Nogada
- Oaxaca Folk Art: Jose Garcia Antonio Ceramic Figures
- Oaxaca Blue Corn Flakes: Organic, Sugar and Gluten Free
- Art History Tour: Mexican Muralism, Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo in Mexico City
- One Day in Capulalpam de Mendez: Oaxaca’s Pueblo Magico
- Peace and Quiet in Teotitlan del Valle, Except for an Earthquake
Tagsarcheology art blogsherpa Chiapas class cooking course creative writing culture day of the dead dia de los muertos Eric Chavez Santiago Federico Chavez Sosa fiber folk art food indigo jewelry Mexico Mexico City Museo Textil de Oaxaca natural dyes Oaxaca photography poetry postaweek2011 pottery Puebla recipe recipes retreat safety shopping Teotitlan del Valle textiles tour tourism traditions travel Travel and Tourism weaving workshop workshops yoga Zapotec
© Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC, 2007-2014We give permission to reuse the content on this blog, including excerpts, photos and links only when full and clear credit is given to Norma Hawthorne, Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC along with a link to the original content. Thank you for being respectful of this request. --Norma Hawthorne