Hola, Norma!I just wanted to thank you so so much for arranging/leading the photography workshop in Oaxaca. I feel that, with the expert instruction of Sam and Tom [Robbins], I was able to improve my photography skills greatly throughout the course of the workshop.Also, the subjects we were able to shoot thanks to your arrangements (markets, potters, weavers, etc) were the most interesting I have ever shot (and probably ever will shoot!).I have never been as happy as I was during our stay in Teotitlan del Valle, and I feel as though this trip really opened my eyes to the world. I now understand what Sam meant when she said that Teotitlan is a place that really gets under your skin.I hope I can return to Teotitlan sometime in the very near future (I miss it so much… who knew you could fall in love with a place?).Thank you so much again for making this experience possible… I cannot express my gratitude enough!Thanks,Kellie Fitzgerald, Columbus, OhioJuly 11, 2011
Search by Key Word
See Us Social
- View https://www.facebook.com/normalee.schafer’s profile on Facebook
- View https://twitter.com/OaxacaCulture’s profile on Twitter
- View oaxacaculture’s profile on Instagram
- View https://www.pinterest.com/oaxacaculture/’s profile on Pinterest
- View Norma Schafer’s profile on YouTube
- View Norma Schafer’s profile on Vimeo
- View Norma Schafer’s profile on Google+
- Norma Schafer and Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC has offered programs in Mexico since 2006. We have over 30 years of experience developing and delivering award-winning programs for Indiana University, University of Virginia, George Washington University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Study tours are personally curated and introduce you to Mexico's most stunning artisans. They are off-the-beaten path, internationally recognized, live and work at home where it is safe and secure to travel. Groups are limited to 12 people for the most personal experience.
Workshops are scheduled according to your travel plans. Send us your available dates.
Designers, retailers, wholesalers, universities and other organizations come to us to develop customized itineraries, meetings and conferences. It's our pleasure to make arrangements.
Tell us how we can put a program together for you! Send an email email@example.com