Follow Us + Get Updates
About Our Programs
Workshops, Retreats, Expeditions. We offer hands-on, in-depth field study -- learn, see, do -- with artists who are great teachers. In small groups, limited to 10 people, you develop skills and explore your creativity with lots of personal attention. We pride ourselves on giving you affordable cultural immersion experiences. Ask us about customized programs tailored to your travel plans.
Key Word Search
- Happy Holidays, Discounts and Taking a Break
- Young Oaxaca Weavers Honored and Encouraged
- Day of the Dead Photo Out-Takes: Part 2 + Recipe Quest
- Out-Takes Part I: Day of the Dead Photography Workshop
- Celebrating Five Years of Blog Writing: Oaxaca Cultural Navigator
- Best of Week Day of the Dead Photographs: Bella Jacque
- Tidbits: Calvin Trillin Loves Oaxaca, Too!
Tagsalebrijes archeology art blogsherpa Chiapas class Cochineal cooking course creative writing culture day of the dead dia de los muertos Eric Chavez Santiago Federico Chavez Sosa fiber folk art food indigo Mexico Museo Textil de Oaxaca natural dyes Norma Hawthorne Oaxaca photography poetry postaweek2011 pottery Puebla recipe recipes restaurants retreat safety Teotitlan del Valle textiles tourism traditions travel Travel and Tourism weaving workshop workshops yoga Zapotec
© Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC -2012.We give permission to reuse the content on this blog, including excerpts, photos and links only when full and clear credit is given to Norma Hawthorne, Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC along with a link to the original content. Thank you for being respectful of this request. -Norma