Penland School of Crafts–Exploring the Textile Traditions of Oaxaca, Mexico — Organized by Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC
November 4-10, 2013
Program Costs and Conditions
- Double room occupancy (per person) $3,185
- Single room occupancy $3,485
- 4 nights accommodation at the beautiful and highly-rated Casa de Las Bugambilias Bed & Breakfast in historic center of Oaxaca city
- 2 nights accommodation at Casa Elena B&B or Las Granadas B&B in Teotitlan del Valle
- Daily breakfast
- Meals listed in itinerary
- Transportation to and from the Oaxaca airport
- Transportation listed in the itinerary
- Admission to archeological sites and museums
- $500 tax-deductible contribution to the Penland School of Crafts
- Round-trip airfares to Oaxaca from the USA
- Airline baggage cost
- Meals other than listed on the itinerary
- Tips for drivers, local guide, personal services, meals, lodging staff
- Alcoholic beverages and individual hotel expenses (laundry, snacks, mini-bar, etc.)
- Travel insurance
Sign Up TODAY! Spaces still available with full payment.
- Complete the travel registration form and email or mail to Norma Hawthorne
- Questions? Ask Norma. Call 919-274-6194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose One of Three Ways To Complete Your Registration Form
- Download and complete the reservation form attached to the trip announcement email you received from Penland and mail to: Norma Hawthorne, Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC, 110 Blue Heron Farm Road, Pittsboro, NC 27312.
- Call Norma Hawthorne, Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC, at 919-274-6194 or email her at email@example.com We will take your registration information by phone or email. Norma will enter all the information for you.
- Copy the Registration Form from this webpage and paste it into a Word Document. Save the Word Document and complete the information requested. Save the completed information on your computer and close the document. Open your email. Attach this document to the email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose One of Two Ways to Pay
- Email Oaxaca Cultural Navigator and Norma Hawthorne at email@example.com to say you are ready to register. We will send you a PayPal invoice by email to make your payment with a Credit Card. A PayPal account is not required. This is safe, secure and easy.
- Snail Mail a Personal Check. Make your check payable to Norma Hawthorne OCN-LLC and mail to: Norma Hawthorne, Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC, 110 Blue Heron Farm Road, Pittsboro, NC 27312.
Exploring the Textile Traditions of Oaxaca, Mexico — Travel Adventures with Penland School of Crafts, November 4-10, 2013
We will accept a maximum of 12 travelers! Reservations are on a first come, first served basis. Please confirm your participation as soon as possible. If you wish, we can take your registration information by phone. (If reserving space in a DOUBLE, please indicate the names of both parties. Deposits may be made separately. Please note—Your Passport must be valid for 6 months after the date of your return to the USA.
Please reserve _______________ space(s).
Name of Traveler (please complete one form for each traveler)
Sharing Room With:___________________________________________________
Traveler’s Mailing Address: _______________________________________________________
Cell Phone: ____________________________________
Land Phone: ___________________________________
Please include Area Code
Reservations and Deposits. Deposits are due by August 15, 2013.
[ ] I prefer a Double Room at $3,185 per person. [ ] 1 King Bed [ ] 2 Beds —
[ ] I prefer a Single Room at $3,485 per person
If you wish to pay by personal check, please make your check payable to Norma Hawthorne-OCN-LLC and mail to Norma Hawthorne, Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC, 110 Blue Heron Farm Road, Pittsboro, NC 27312.
Final payment is due on or before September 8, 2013. We ask that you send us a check for the final payment, and include a separate check made payable to Penland School of Crafts in the amount of $500. We will send you an email reminder with the final amount due.
All travel documentation, notices, and supplemental information will be sent to participants via email. if you do not use email, we will make other arrangements.
Please understand that we make lodging and transportation arrangements months in advance of the program. Our hosts often require deposits or payments in full to guarantee reservations. If cancellation is necessary, please notify us in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After August 15, no refunds are possible. You may send a substitute in your place. If you cancel on or before August 15, we will refund 50% of your deposit. We strongly recommend that you take out trip cancellation, baggage, emergency evacuation and medical insurance before you begin your trip, since unforeseen circumstances are possible. We offer this service and are happy to give you a quote.
Thank you very much for traveling with us and for your support of Penland School of Crafts.