For the complete program description CLICK HERE. November 9-17, 2013. Remarkable archeological sites, living Maya villages, ancient customs and rituals, international cuisine, luxury accommodations at La Joya Hotel in San Cristóbal de Las Casas. Questions? Contact Norma Hawthorne.
Search by Key Word
Sign Up to Follow Us
See-Do-Learn Travel Programs
Workshops, Retreats, Residencies. We offer hands-on, in-depth cultural immersion experiences in small groups, limited to 10 people. You develop skills and explore your creativity with lots of personal attention. We pride ourselves on giving you affordable experiences. Ask us about customized programs individually tailored or for groups.
SHOP MEXICO @ ETSY
- Oaxaca Food Heaven: Restaurant Reviews by Guest Contributor Eva M. Olson
- In Transit and Transition: From North Carolina to Oaxaca
- Penland School of Crafts: Oaxaca Registration Form
- Penland Travel Adventures: Exploring the Textile Traditions of Oaxaca
- Student Physician Assistants Volunteer in Oaxaca Village Public Health Clinic
- Adventure Travel Photography with Luxe Lodging in Chiapas, Mexico
- Travel Photography Workshop: Christmas in Oaxaca
Tagsalebrijes archeology art blogsherpa Chiapas class Cochineal cooking course creative writing culture day of the dead dia de los muertos Eric Chavez Santiago Federico Chavez Sosa fiber folk art food indigo Mexico Museo Textil de Oaxaca natural dyes Oaxaca photography poetry postaweek2011 pottery Puebla recipe recipes restaurants retreat safety Teotitlan del Valle textiles tourism traditions travel Travel and Tourism weaving workshop workshops Writing yoga Zapotec
© Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC -2013.We give permission to reuse the content on this blog, including excerpts, photos and links only when full and clear credit is given to Norma Hawthorne, Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC along with a link to the original content. Thank you for being respectful of this request. --Norma Hawthorne