This is a show and sale for 10 pieces of Kandart sterling silver jewelry made in Oaxaca, Mexico, by French silversmith Brigitte Huet and her husband Ivan Campant.
The one-of-a-kind pieces are the last remaining for sale from the Oaxaca collection.
Many of them were made 15 and 20 years ago and put away as keepsakes that Brigitte and Ivan have now decided to sell. This may be your last opportunity to buy these unique collector pieces.
If you want something, please choose quickly, then contact me by email and include your mailing address with ZIP Code. I will send you a PayPal invoice for the piece plus shipping and insurance at the sale value.
Brigitte and Ivan thank you and send best wishes.
They left Oaxaca in early 2014 to return to southern France. They are living in a small village near Toulouse, creating new wax carved designs that will be made in limited editions with silver casting as soon as they are able to move to a house that will accommodate a working studio. Meanwhile, Brigitte continues to develop new ideas, most recently implemented in wood sculpture, too.
How to order: First send me an email.
- Tell me which piece you want.
- Tell me your mailing address with ZIP Code
- Tell me if you want insurance for the full value of your purchase.
- Order and pay by Monday, June 2: I will ship from California.
- Order and pay after June 2: I will ship from California after July 9.
- I will send you a PayPal invoice for the amount of the piece(s) and add shipping and insurance to the total.
- Upon payment, I will ship within one day if order received by June 2, 2015.
P.S. I have no earrings or rings from Brigitte to offer for sale at this time.