Self-Guided Tour Map of Teotitlan del Valle, $10 — map to my favorite weavers, restaurants, walking trails, artists, market and village center with contact information. Over 14 activities (more than you could do in a day). Updated May 2012. Order with PayPal. We’ll send you a PDF to print out for your personal use. Thank you!
Search by Key Word
Sign Up to Follow Us
See-Do-Learn Travel Programs
Workshops, Retreats, Residencies. We offer hands-on, in-depth cultural immersion experiences in small groups, limited to 10 people. You develop skills and explore your creativity with lots of personal attention. We pride ourselves on giving you affordable experiences. Ask us about customized programs individually tailored or for groups.
SHOP MEXICO @ ETSY
- Cinco de Mayo, TMM Day of the Dead Photo Workshop Reunion Weekend
- Big Oaxaca Rug Sale at Fiber Fiesta, May 17–Siler City, NC
- Durham Bulls–Bull City Summer–Features Day of the Dead Photography Workshop Instructor Frank Hunter
- Crunchy, No-Cook Nopal Cactus Salad with Fruit and Sprouts: Healthy, Fresh, Fast, Easy
- Shop Mexico–Josefina Aguilar Clay Figures, Oaxaca
- Shop Mexico–The Artisan Sisters: Oaxaca Carved & Painted Wood Alebrijes
- Oaxaca in Santa Cruz, California, and Everywhere, U.S.A.–Cross-Cultural Influences
Tagsalebrijes archeology art blogsherpa Chiapas class Cochineal cooking course creative writing culture day of the dead dia de los muertos Eric Chavez Santiago Federico Chavez Sosa fiber folk art food indigo Mexico Museo Textil de Oaxaca natural dyes Oaxaca photography poetry postaweek2011 pottery Puebla recipe recipes restaurants retreat safety Teotitlan del Valle textiles tourism traditions travel Travel and Tourism weaving workshop workshops Writing yoga Zapotec
© Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC -2013.We give permission to reuse the content on this blog, including excerpts, photos and links only when full and clear credit is given to Norma Hawthorne, Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC along with a link to the original content. Thank you for being respectful of this request. --Norma Hawthorne