Self-Guided Tour Map of Teotitlan del Valle, $10 — map to my favorite weavers, restaurants, walking trails, artists, market and village center with contact information. Over 14 activities (more than you could do in a day). Updated May 2012. Order with PayPal. We’ll send you a PDF to print out for your personal use. Thank you!
Search by Key Word
Sign Up to Follow Us
See-Do-Learn Travel Programs
Workshops, Retreats, Residencies. We offer hands-on, in-depth cultural immersion experiences in small groups, limited to 10 people. You develop skills and explore your creativity with lots of personal attention. We pride ourselves on giving you affordable experiences. Ask us about customized programs individually tailored or for groups.
- Post-Thanksgiving Gratitude, Wishes, Stuffing and Stuff
- Adentro: A Glimpse Inside Puebla, Mexico
- Car Talk Oaxaca: Funky Honda Element Qualifies for Mexico
- Vintage Moroccan Tribal and Berber Jewelry: For Your Collection
- Oaxaca Indigo Dye Workshop Delights Penland School of Crafts Visitors
- Silver Jewelry Makers to Leave Oaxaca
- A Car for Oaxaca, Mexico: Searching for a Honda with the Right VIN
Tagsarcheology art blogsherpa Chiapas class cooking course creative writing culture day of the dead dia de los muertos Eric Chavez Santiago Federico Chavez Sosa fiber folk art food jewelry Mexico Mexico City Museo Textil de Oaxaca natural dyes Oaxaca photography poetry postaweek2011 pottery Puebla recipe recipes restaurants retreat safety shopping Teotitlan del Valle textiles tour tourism traditions travel Travel and Tourism weaving workshop workshops yoga Zapotec
© Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC -2013.We give permission to reuse the content on this blog, including excerpts, photos and links only when full and clear credit is given to Norma Hawthorne, Oaxaca Cultural Navigator LLC along with a link to the original content. Thank you for being respectful of this request. --Norma Hawthorne