I’m making another trip to the USA and in the move to edit my collection, I’ve taken inventory and will sell the following jewelry. Most pieces are vintage collectible and some are new and newer.
Please make your purchases by June 30, 2016. I will bring what you buy with me and ship from Santa Fe, NM after July 7. All prices include USPS priority mail shipping within USA. Send me an email and I’ll let you know if the piece is still available, then send you a PayPal invoice. Thank you very much.
Vintage 10K Gold filigree + pearl earrings, Muñeca’s, 2-1/8″ long, $350 USD
- SOLD. Muñecas. This earring style, little dolls, is worn by Teotitlan del Valle Zapotec women for special occasions. This pair is over 50 years old. Everything is hand-made and the pearls are affixed with 10K gold wire. Red cut glass. I bought them to help out a local friend.
10K Gold Filigree earrings, Veracruz, 1-1/2″ long, $225
2. SOLD. Veracruz, Mexico flower earrings, 10K gold. Handmade filigree. Vintage. Intricately made, hangs beautifully from sturdy wires. $225 USD.
10K Gold filigree earrings, Veracruz, 1-1/4″ long, $185
3. SOLD. Veracruz filigree flower earrings, vintage, handmade, smaller and a bit more delicate than #2. $185 USD
10K Gold filigree flower ring, Veracruz, size 4-1/2, with 1″ flower, $95
4. Veracruz Flower Ring, vintage. $95 USD.
10K Gold filigree ring, Veracruz, size 4-1/2, with 1″ flower, $95
5. Veracruz 10K gold filigree flower ring. Vintage. $95 USD.
Patzcuaro, Michoacan. New, handmade silver and coral dangle earrings, $110 USD
6. Patzcuaro handcast silver and coral earrings, 2-1/2″ long dangles. $110
Mazahua New Silver + Coral Bird Earrings, 2-1/2″ long, $145 USD
7. SOLD. Silver and Coral Bird Earrings made by the Mazahua people in Estado de Mexico. These are cast and carved with lots of moving parts for movement when you walk. Very traditional design. 2-1/2″ long. $145 USD
SOLD Santa Clara del Cobre, Michoacan, Copper Ball Earrings, new, 1″ long, $65
8. SOLD. Copper Ball Earrings have a non-tarnish finish. $65 USD. I was in Santa Clara del Cobre last year where I bought these. Love the sheen.
Matl-style vintage earrings, sterling, turquoise, coral, amethyst, $225
9. Matl-style, sterling, turquoise, coral and amethyst earrings. I bought these at a Mexico City antiques market. They have post-backs. All stones in excellent condition. 2-1/4″ long. Stamped Mexico 925. $225 USD.
Ballesteros Jadeite + Sterling Vintage 40’s Choker & Bracelet, $250 USD, 2 pieces
10. SOLD. Carved Masks necklace and bracelet set. Jadeite and sterling. Necklace is 16″ long with a secure hook clasp. Bracelet is 6″ long and will fit a small wrist. All carved masks in perfect condition. Marked Ballesteros, Hand Made, Taxco Mexico. Ballesteros was one of the finest silversmith studios. More photos below:
Ballesteros hand made necklace and bracelet set. Photo 10B.
Black Onyx Sterling Silver Vintage Bracelet, 7″ long, 3/4″ wide, $145 USD
11. Black Onyx, Sterling Silver Filigree with sturdy box clasp, 7″ long bracelet. This is a vintage piece found in a North Carolina rural antique shop. They knew what they had! Stamped Sterling Mexico. $145 USD. Another photo below.
11B. Black Onyx + Sterling filigree bracelet, box clasp.
Jadeite Sterling Silver Ball Bracelet, with rope detail, 8″ long, 1/2″ wide, $155
12. SOLD. Jadeite and Sterling Ball Bracelet with sturdy box clasp. $155 USD.
12B. Jadeite + Sterling Bracelet clasp detail. Taxco 925.
Huichol hand beaded earrings. 3″ long. $22 USD
13. Huichol peoples make gorgeous beadwork. These are great summer casual fun. $22 USD.
Huichol beaded earrings, 3″ long, new $22 USD
14. Brown, Pink, Cream, Black beaded Huichol earrings, with sterling hooks, 3″ long, $22 USD
Waxed Linen Crochet Flower earrings, 2-3/4″ dia. from Estado de Mexico, $30 USD
15. Hot pink, purple with a touch of yellow, makes this pair of earrings a knock-out for summer. All hand-crochet work, tight, and strong. I bought these in Malinalco, Estado de Mexico. $30 USD