If you have a small wrist you are in luck. Most of these bracelets measure 7″ to 8″ long and will fit a small wrist that is 6″ (more or less) in circumference. Some are vintage, some are new-ish, some are collectible, all are in like-new condition. I want to sell these as I get ready to make my cross-country move, so if you are so inclined, I welcome any reasonable offer.
To Buy: Please email me email@example.com with your name, mailing address and item number. I will mark it SOLD, send you a PayPal link to purchase and add $12 for cost of mailing. Please DO NOT SELECT buying goods or services — thank you! We also accept Venmo and Zelle, and I can send you a Square invoice (+3% fee) if you don’t use PayPal.
- #15 Top Left. Sterling and Spiny Oyster Pendant, $25.
- #16 Top Second from Left. Sterling + Jasper pin, $65
- #17 Top Second from Right. Sterling and Jasper pin, $45
- #18 Top Right. Elena Solow Design, Oaxaca, pin. $145
- #19 Bottom Left. Chased Sterling pin. $55
- #20 Bottom Right. Vintage Mexico Hummingbird pin. $55
A word about these carved wood bangles from Mexico City designer Carla Fernandez: She works with the finest wood craftsman from the State of Mexico to create these pieces. If you notice, they are designs adapted from the parts of the molinillo, which is the wood whisk designed to froth hot chocolate. The moveable parts are what the bangle is made from. All carved by hand!